Myrtle Beach, South Carolina, is one of the best Christmas vacations destination. It invites travelers to savor the delights of its growing brunch scene along the picturesque Grand Strand. From sweet treats like Pistachio Cardamom Knots to savory favorites such as Fried Lobster and Waffles, the city offers a diverse range of culinary experiences to please every palate. Don’t miss the chance to explore these delightful breakfast and brunch options while basking in the sunny coastal ambiance.
Myrtle Beach, South Carolina
As the sun continues to shine brightly, and balmy evenings linger well into the fall season, Myrtle Beach, South Carolina emerges as the perfect destination to indulge in a sun-soaked autumn getaway, keeping those vacation vibes alive. What better way to kickstart your fall retreat at The Beach than with a hearty morning feast to fuel your adventures? The Grand Strand boasts a burgeoning brunch scene that can rival any culinary hotspot.
Karen Riordan, President and CEO of Visit Myrtle Beach, commented on the culinary delights of Myrtle Beach, saying,
“Myrtle Beach offers a plethora of top-notch and delectable culinary experiences, from breakfast to brunch and beyond, allowing visitors to savor some of the region’s most iconic and distinctive dishes while exploring the sunny 60 miles of the Grand Strand coastline. With new restaurant concepts debuting each month and an impressive lineup of food-related events celebrating seasonal cuisine, The Beach offers the perfect combination of stunning fall weather and delectable fare for all.”
Here are some delectable breakfast and brunch options to ignite your next Myrtle Beach excursion. From sweet to savory, these must-try dishes, along with the full menus at each delectable spot, will transport your taste buds to the next solstice:
- Milk & Honey Coffee Café (351 US 17 Business N, Surfside Beach): This Grand Strand gem, founded by Chef Mason Zeglen, a two-time winner of “Guy’s Grocery Games” and contestant on “The Big Brunch,” exudes a laid-back morning atmosphere, offering signature coffees, fresh-baked pastries, and more. Must-try on the menu: Espresso Tonic and Pistachio Cardamom Knot.
- Benjamin’s Bakery (810 3rd Ave S, Surfside Beach): A beloved family-owned establishment, Benjamin’s Bakery offers everything from house-roasted coffee to an array of pastries, bagels, and mouthwatering sandwiches. Don’t miss the Dossant (a delectable donut-croissant, distinct from the “cronut”).
- The Trestle Bakery & Café (308 N Main St, Conway): Nestled in historic downtown Conway, steps from the riverwalk and surrounded by Live Oaks, Trestle is a local favorite serving freshly baked bread and an array of breakfast delights. Sample the Fresh Trestle Donuts for a delightful experience.
- Croissants Bistro & Bakery (8014 North Kings Hwy. Myrtle Beach): Croissants’ mouthwatering menu caters to diverse palates, offering an eclectic variety of dishes. Treat yourself to the Bananas Foster French Toast for a delectable breakfast experience.
- Mimosas (7430 North Kings Hwy, Myrtle Beach): This stylish restaurant, which opened in June, features a spacious outdoor dining area and a specialty brunch menu. Be sure to savor the Fried Lobster and Waffles.
- Zardin (3077 Howard Ave., Myrtle Beach): An upscale, health-conscious eatery in Market Common with a brunch menu that strikes a perfect balance between delicious and nutritious. Try the Smoked Salmon Avocado Toast for a delightful and healthy option.
- Blueberry’s Grill (Multiple locations): With two locations to choose from along the Grand Strand, Blueberry’s Grill offers an elevated dining experience with unique dishes crafted from locally sourced ingredients. Dive into the Crab Cake Benedict for a taste of coastal excellence.
- Winna’s Kitchen (819 Main Street, Myrtle Beach): Situated just blocks away from Myrtle Beach’s famous boardwalk, Winna’s is part of the city’s burgeoning Arts and Innovation district. Enjoy a dynamic Southern-eclectic menu with seasonal offerings in a revitalized downtown setting. The Bacon & Egg Fried Rice is a menu highlight.
For more information and to explore additional breakfast and brunch options in Myrtle Beach, visit Visit Myrtle Beach’s Breakfast and Brunch Guide.